Topaz Labs has released a brand new plugin, the Topaz Clarity. It was meant to help photographers create compelling and powerful images by intelligently enhancing contrast and clarity with no visible artifact or halos.
Here are some of the unique features introduced in Topaz Clarity:
- Selective Contrast Control – a cutting edge process of selecting specific contrast variations in your original image, allowing you to quickly target and then increase or decrease the contrast and clarity in that specific variation.
- Breakthrough Halo-free Algorithm – boost contrast and clarity without emphasizing transitions between light and dark areas, eliminating the common problems of halos, noise and artifacts.
- Advance Hue/Saturation/Luminance Technology – using IntelliColor technology, you can easily enhance your image with the HSL filter, getting stronger, yet more natural HSL adjustments.
- Re-Imagined Masking Workflow – the masking module, now attached to each adjustment tab contains a comprehensive set of tools including an edge-aware brush, gradient mask, smart feather tool, color aware tool, and more.
- User Interface Design – cleaner, more modern and efficient interface to improve usability, workflow and overall aesthetics.
You can purchase the Topaz Clarity at a special reduced price of $29.99 through May 31st with promo code: claritynew by clicking here. After the introductory price expires, it will retail for $49.99, so grab your copy now.
I received a pre-released version of the software, which allowed me to play with it a little. Although, I have only used the included presets, I am amazed at how easy it is to use. I think I am already in love, and I can easily see myself using this plugin a lot. Check out the sample photo I edited using the Sunset III preset. Click on the images for a better view.